Coming Soon... Hitachi H-8100!!
Hitachi H-8100 Transmission Electron Microscope
· 75kV to 200kV thermionic emission (W hairpin filament)
· Large specimen tilt (+/- 45 degrees) pole piece
· In situ heating experiments with a heating stage (up to 900 degrees)
· A cryo-TEM with a cryo-holder (down to -170 degrees)
· A Gatan TV rate CCD camera for imaging (down to 0.5 nm resolution) and diffraction (large tilting with a Gatan double tilt holder)
· A Silicon Drift Detector (SDD) for energy dispersive X-ray spectroscopy
· Operation at low kV (75 and 100 kV) for soft- and bio-materials and 200 kV for inorganic materials
· Convergent Beam Electron Diffraction (CBED), nanodiffraction capabilities
· Hollow-Cone Illumination
More to come...
Dr. Eduardo Rosa-Molinar