3i/ Zeiss Two (2)- Photon Upright Microscope
Haworth Hall Room 1043 Bay 2
- Zeiss Axio Examiner.Z1 fully motorized fixed stage upright two-photon excitation microscope workstation with a Vector™ scan head with dual galvo scanning
- mBeam™ remote beam expansion
- Pockels cell modulator
- Beam delivery optics and shielding
- Four GaAsP PMTs with automatic overload and computer-controlled reset
- Complete filter set for multiphoton including dichroics and emission filters for simultaneous multicolor imaging
- Examiner slider: 750 edge
- Nosepiece input: 680 SP
- Nosepiece cube: 445/45,495 edge,525/40
- TFP/YFP: 520 LP edge, 494/34, 542/27
- TFP/YFP Wide: 520 LP edge, 488/50, 550/49
- Cactus input: 720 SP: Cactus cube, red/far red 617/73, 660 edge, 692/40
- Additional filter cube for polarized light imaging
- Cactus cube, polarized light: 525/40, s polarizer, 529/23 polarizing bandpass, p polarizer
- Rapid 90° switching of the polarization of the excitation beam
- Piezo objective focusing collar with a 400μm range for high-speed volumetric imaging
- Microscope filter cube for GFP for viewing epifluorescence by eye
- Motorized ZDeck system with ProScan XY stage
- ProScan III controller
- Universal Slide holder
- Available Zeiss Objective 20X 1.0 NA WPlan-APOCHROMAT DIC VIS-IR Infinity Corrected Water Immersion
- Solid aluminum plate and pillar spacers for Zeiss Axio Examiner.Z1
- X-Cite 120LED mini white light LED system with direct coupler for Zeiss Axio Examiner.Z1
- W Plan-Apochromat 20x/1.0NA water dipping objective for Zeiss Axio Examiner.Z1; working distance 2.4mm, extended IR transmission at least 60% at 1300 nm
- 48" x 60" x 4.5" aluminum optical (breadboard top) vibration-isolation table
- Fully interlocked laser safety enclosure
- The two-photon excitation microscope workstation is equipped with the Chameleon Discovery, a versatile, hands-free and fully integrated ultra-fast femtosecond laser system with a complete tuning range of 680-1300 nm. The Chameleon Discovery laser has a second output that is a fixed 1040 line, which has been combined with the tunable line to accommodate dual 2P excitation.
- V-1 tabletop from VetEquip Inc.
- Isoflurane vaporizer with automatic flowrate and temperature compensation capability in continuous flow of inhalation anesthesia.
- Pure oxygen regulated by a flowmeter (0-4 LPM).
- V-1 system and flowmeter connect to a 2-liter vented induction chamber where the specimen is exposed to anesthetic vapor and oxygen until unconsciousness.
- Dimensions and specifications: 13.0" x 5.35" x 6.0" overall size; Induction Chamber size: 10.0" x 5.5" with a ceiling height that slopes from 4.2" to 3.2"; sliding lid; 15mm ID x 22mm OD gas inlet; 30mm OD exhaust port.
- Vapor Guard TM activated charcoal adsorption filter for waste gas control.
WorkStation and Support Station Specifications
- Fully integrated dual six-core computer workstation
- 32GB RAM
- SlideBookTM software
- Intel Zeon E5-2620 processor
- 64GB RAM
- NVIDIA Quadro M2000 graphics card
- one-512 SATA HDD
- Windows 10 64 bit